10am - 6pm daily and/or 10am - 8:30pm on show days
|Address:||328 Main Street, Park City, UT 84060|
Preferred Seating available for all Pharaoh Club members - Join The Pharaoh Club for best seats.
- All our shows are reserved seating only
- Ticket Prices vary depending on the show - ticket prices increase by $5 half hour prior to showtime
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online – please call the box office
- We cannot honor Gift Cards that have expired
- Doors Open 30 minutes prior to show time
- Children’s ticket prices are available only when posted on the Ticket Page
- No Babes in Arms
- Use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited
- Electronic Devices must be turned off (not simply set to "vibrate" or "silent") as mobile phones can interfere with our wireless equipment
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Cabaret: Tables that seat up to 4 people at the front of the stage. Patrons may bring in their own food and NON-ALCOHOLIC beverages for their table.
Preferred Front of House: The first six rows of Theatre seating -- rows are slanted.
House: Seventh row to the back of Theatre seating -- rows are slanted; there are 16 rows total.
Balcony: Open only for business sponsors or when floor seating is sold out. Twelve seats on each side of balcony directly above the back row of the floor.
Sorry, we cannot exchange or refund tickets for any missed performance.
If you are unable to attend a production, make a tax-deductible gift of your tickets. We may re-sell them.
Call the Box Office prior to the performance.
Exchanges only available 24 hours prior to original performance date and subject to a $5.00 per ticket exchange fee.
Tickets may only be exchanged for a different date for the same show.
If a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, tickets will be exchanged or refunded.
Assisted Listening Devices are available. Please call the Box Office for more information.
If you need special seating or help, please notify us.
We do not have a dance floor. Theatre-style seating only with no standing room.